Note: These are NOT all of the announcements made yesterday by the ICT, only the ones I can recall. If you notice a point missing, please feel free to share it. I’ll update it throughout the day if I remember something else. Thank you.
By Amer Taleb
- No more soda will be served for iftar, only water and juice.
- Security guards will be patrolling the premises.
- The ICT is providing baby-sitting for children. It was made very clear, do NOT allow your child to run around the prayer room making noise and disturbing everyone else praying Taraweeh.
- The parking lot area will be locked up for the children to play in and there will also be someone monitoring them.
- Each rakat of Taraweeh will last one page of Quran long to make it easier on everyone standing. 20 rakat will be prayed a night.
- Expect a lot of recycling bins. The ICT really wants to focus on that and reduce the amount of trash produced.