|Things you need
|| Rope, sticks, chalk or use patterns on carpets
|How you perform
- Draw a maze on the floor/ make one on the carpet
- One by one blindfold kids and ask them to go through the maze on their own
- Do not let anyone help them
- Now do it all over again
- This time, assign one person (rotate) to guide them through the maze
- Were you able to go through the maze without guidance?
- How difficult was it?
- Maze is a lot simpler than the world and life. If it is difficult or impossible to go through a maze without instructions/ help, it must be impossible to live without guidance
- Hence, Guidance is Allah’s Mercy and us seeking guidance is humble and smart
- If our objective is to get to the destination, then we should not worry about our unlimited liberty, but focus on ‘getting there’ with guidance